1. When J.D. Hayworth left congress, he probably also had some not professionally-related life changes in mind.
2. Perhaps ‘education’ is already out of reach.
3. Maybe news channels have problems with the term “survivor” or did Elie Wiesel get the highest score?
4. Apparently, if you can’t spell a certain name, the easiest way is to just type a dozen letters randomly and most people would mistake it for a real foreign name.Or would they?
5. Although postal abbreviations can be dubious, better go for the entire word than risk putting as a headline something quite inappropriate.