1. 7-up : the popular drink had an extra ingredient up until 1948 – a drug used as mood stabilizer called lithium that is now illegal to buy without having a prescription.
2. Dr. Pepper : all of the 23 flavors in the recipe haven’t been made known to the public yet. It’s assumed that prune juice is one of the possible flavors.
3. Beverly : it’s a Coca Cola company drink, specially designed for Italian market. And it’s probably the grossest tasting soda ever.Its taste is so unusual that people make videos of themselves tasting it and put them online.
4. Kosher Coke : also known as Passover Coke, it doesn’t contain high fructose corn syrup as most soda drinks but cane sugar and is only produced in March and April. It has a yellow cap as to be identified from the rest of the soda drinks.
5. Fanta : after the shipment of American Coca-Cola to Nazi Germany stopped due to war embargo, Germans created Fanta as an alternative.