1. Born in Paris. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in France. She moved to the UK when she was 5 years old.
2. Has many siblings. Emma has a brother, a half-brother, two twin half-sisters and two stepbrothers. Talk about a huge family!
3. Walked the Walk of Fame. In 2007 she had her feet, hands and magic wand engraved at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater.
4. Educated and rich. Not only was she worth $4 million at the age of 17, but she also attended Brown University and Worcester College, Oxford University from 2011 to 2012.
5. Was the youngest cover girl of Teen Vogue. She was on the cover of the successful magazine when she was only 15 years old.
6. Is crazy for cats. Emma owns two cats – Bubbles and Domino.
7. Is a fan of Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp and “Friends”.
8. isn’t afraid to admit to a favorite Harry Potter book. She states she loves the 3rd book the most.
9. Is a poet. When she was 7, she won 1st place in Daisy Pratt Poetry Competition.
10. Loves being a Gryffindor. She says if she had to choose a House, Gryffindor would be it.