Having a valuable sense of priorities is always beneficial in life. As is sense of gaming passion. Both were true for a Kansas man who managed to survive to tell his story.
Recently the home of a man from Olathe, Kansas caught fire. The man suddenly woke up one morning, smelled smoke and realized his home was burning. He immediately rushed out and saved himself. But after a quick reconsideration of the dramatic situation he decided to enter his burning house in order to retrieve his precious Xbox console.
Although he found it and salvaged it from the wreckage, the man suffered mildly from inhaling the toxic smoke. The firefighters and the official investigations blamed the fire on a broken electrical junction box.
His home burned down and cause damage for up to $80,000 but at least he will have some entertainment while waiting for his insurance to pay out.