1. If you put your hands on your hips, it could be considered as showing eagerness, aggression or readiness.
2. Pushing your hips forward while leaning backwards may trick other people in believing you’re confident.
3. Power and dominance could also be simulated by placing your feet far apart from each other.
4. If you place your legs in an open position far apart from each other while you’re sitting, it could mean you’re feeling secure in your surroundings.
5. Sitting with crossed legs could be interpreted in a few ways: being relaxed and comfortable or being defensive. It depends on the tension in your muscles.
6. Crossing your legs towards your interlocutor may show that you are interested in the conversation. The opposite could apply if you cross your legs in a different direction.
7. The “Figure of Four Cross” position is considered as a confident and powerful one. In this position you put your ankle atop your other leg’s knee and your top leg is pointed sideways.