1. Your friends think your parents are funnier than you. Somehow they manage to entertain them better and you have to blame the popularity of Facebook. Or yourself.
2. Your grandparents can see your status. And we all know how older people might get offended or upset because you exaggerated something.
3. Your parents tend to embarrass you on Facebook, showing off pictures from your childhood.
4. They also embarrass you by letting everybody else know something personal.
5. Your family can spy on you anytime. They just have to open Facebook.
6. Your family’s embarrassing statuses make you want to jump off the roof.
7. You can’t prevent any of it.
Those are just some of the numerous reasons kids prefer Twitter, Instagram and other social networking sites. Facebook’s era is about to go down.