In 1992 Benjamin Barber coined the term “McWorld” when the famous fast food restaurants were 12,700. Nowadays, a decade later, there are over 30, 000 worldwide.
1. It has been estimated that McDonald’s sells more than 75 hamburgers per second.
2. McDonald’s hires about a million new workers in the USA every year.
3. In 1996 McDonald’s own estimations showed that one in every ten Americans worked for the company!
4. Do you know exactly how much kids dig the toys in McDonald’s? So much that the restaurant chain is the world’s largest distributor of toys!
5. You might not believe this, but the golden arches from the McDonald’s logo are more easily recognized by people than the Christian cross symbol.
6. Not shocking enough? How about this: The Queen of England herself owns a McDonald’s as a part of her real estate portfolio!
7. McDonald’s does deliveries in 18 countries.