1. Legs : some time ago you wouldn’t even think of insuring any of your body parts but it is assumed it all started back in the 1940s when actress’s Betty Grable legs were insured for $1 million each by 20th Century Fox. After that insuring your legs became quite common with celebrities such as Rihanna, Heidi Klum, Jamie Lee Curtis and, of course, Tina Turner.
2. Alien Abduction : apparently, the possibility of being taken by extraterrestrials is quite common today so you need to be insured against it. The cover of the insurance can be from $10 to $20 million but be aware that if you get abducted too many times, it will lower the payout.
3. Death Caused By Falling Satellite Pieces : if the chance of a satellite falling out of orbit directly on your head and killing you on the spot has ever been one of your fears, now you can get insured against it and, at least, the money will help your loved ones recover from the loss. Actually, there are home owners insurance plans that cover such cases.
4. Facial Hair : there are people that became famous thanks to a certain feature of theirs such as beautiful hair or a mustache. In such cases it is only natural that they want the valuable thing insured. For example, cricket player’s Merv Hughs mustache was insured for more than $300,000.
5. Taste Buds : Angela Mount is a famous wine taster who earns a lot of money due to the taste buds on her tongue. Because of that, it makes perfect sense that she would have them insured for $16 million.