Coca Cola is known world wide as a soft drink but there are also a few other ways you can use it. Here are several examples but if you know any other, please share.
1. Removing Rust – if you want to remove rust from the bumper of your car or from nails, Coca Cola can be of help. To remove rust from a nail or any other small object, fill a cup with Coca Cola, add the object and leave it overnight. After that you just need to wipe the object with an old clout. To remove rust from a larger piece of metal you will need aluminum foil. Roll up a sheet into a ball and dip it in Coca Cola so it is covered with liquid all over. Then you need to rub it in a circle over the rust. You might have to do it several times but it’s going to do the job.
2. Stain Removal – the acid contained in Coke can remove grease and blood stains from fabric. To get rid of the stains follow the rules: fill the washing machine and add the normal amount of detergent, then add a can of Coke. Put the laundry in including the stained items. When the washing is done, your clothing will be stain free.
3. As Medicine – if you have a tummy ache, a can of Coke might help you. The Coke needs to be flat. Take a sip every ten minutes if you are feeling nauseous and drink it a bit faster if you have diarrhea. You will feel as good as new in no time.
4. Removing Pests – if you have a problem with slugs or snails you can easily fix it with Coke. Just pour some Coke on a small dish and let the sugar attract the pests. The acid will destroy them, once they get on the dish. Coke can be also useful in removing bugs from a car windshield. Only 10 seconds after you’ve poured Coca-Cola over the bugs you won’t have to worry about them anymore. Just use your windshield wipers to wipe them off.
5. For Cooking – Coke can be used as a marinade because it helps make meat more tender. All you need to do is pour a can of Coke in a mixing bowl, add a dry packet of Italian dressing mix and stir the two together. Place the meat in the bowl and make sure it’s covered with the mixture all over. Put a plastic wrap on top and leave it for 2-4 hours in the fridge. The meat will be nice and tender.