1. Your neighbors listen to loud music at 2 AM. First you ask them to lower the volume politely and then you call the police.
2. You clean even the floors’ baseboards.
3. Not only are you familiar with the Bill Auto-Pay, but you also use it.
4. You like your parents even though you know their flaws.
5. Your friends’ drunken stories appall you.
6. You call your work for a sick leave only when you’re really sick.
7. You’re utterly and greatly excited when somebody tells you they’re pregnant.
8. When you go swimming you actually intend to do laps and not play Marco Polo.
9. If you accidently drop something in the toilet, you are aware you have to pick it up yourself and not call somebody else for help.
10. You regularly check the oil in your car and change it every 3 or 4 months.