1. Pattinson was born on May / 13th / 1986 in London, UK.
2. He has two sisters : Lizzy and Victoria.
3. When he was 12 his sisters used to dress him as a girl and call him Claudia.
4. At the age of twelve Patinson experienced a significant change in his life : he transferred to a mixed school and started using hair gel which turned him into one of the ‘cool’ guys.
5. Robert has a pair of shoes which he wears without shoelaces. The reason for that is someone once stole the shoelaces and he likes to wear the pair without any as a signature.
6. Patinson was the face of Hacketts – a top London brand for designer menswear. Patinson’s biography called ‘Eternally Yours’ can be purchased on Amazon for $4.99.
7. Robert is crazy about sports and likes to practice everything from snowboarding to football.
8. He made his screen debut as Giselher in ‘Ring of the Nibelungs’.
9. Then he immediately got the role of Older Rawdy Crawley in ‘Vanity Fair’
10. Before getting his part as Cedric he had never read Harry Potter.